The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities. The Superintendent will maintain close contact with the Project Manager and Owner Representatives to ensure that work complies with client specifications and schedule.
Superintendent candidate must be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. We are looking for a Project Superintendent who will embrace our core values which are SAFETY, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE & FAMILY ORIENTED. We believe that “Through great relationships, we build great things”!
General Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee daily jobsite performance and execution for project delivery to the client
- Build a job site team environment through communicating, managing and collaborating with jobsite personnel and specialty contractors
- Plan jobsite office staging area, storage and work areas
- Develop inclement weather contingency plans
- Establish subcontractor performance schedules
- Schedule specialty contractor, vendors, owner furnished items, etc.
- Coordinate major material deliveries
- Establish material deliveries dates and assure timely preparation of purchase orders
- Set up site record keeping system, including daily reports and logs
- Completion of accident reports and logs
- QA/QC inspection
- Attend and participate in OAC project meetings
- Jobsite safety inspections and enforcement
- Coordinate with RCLP Safety Consultant for overall project safety
- Complete project in the allotted time frame of our contract
- Minimum of five (5) years experience supervising commercial construction projects
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Social Security Card
About Ratcliff Constructors, LP:
Ratcliff Constructors, LP is a mid-sized Commercial General Contractor which started 93 years ago in Louisiana. Expanding to Dallas/Fort Worth in 1997, Ratcliff Constructors, LP has been in the construction market with a specific focus on K-12 Educational Facilities and Municipal work. DFW Annual Volume is $100M.
Competitive pay and benefits that include: Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation after one year and sick time, 401(k) retirement plan, and career development opportunities.