Project Managers are responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. The construction project manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management like – Project Planning, Cost Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, and Safety Management, potentially overseeing multiple projects as directed.
Project Manager Candidate must be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. This opportunity offers a highly progressive, innovative and challenging environment in which to champion your skills. We are looking for a Project Manager who will embrace our core values which are SAFETY, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE & FAMILY ORIENTED. We believe that “Through great relationships, we build great things”!
General Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight of projects ranging in value from $2Million-$50Million
- Produce and maintain the project schedule
- Tracking and reviewing project submittals
- Tracking and reviewing project RFI’s
- Assembling pricing for Owner changes in scope
- Developing subcontract agreements
- Tracking all material procurement and fabrication
- Document Control
- Maintaining communications & relationship with Owner/Architects
- Enforce RCLP Core Values, Policies, Procedures and Performance Standards
- Degree required
- Minimum of five (5) years experience supervising commercial construction projects
About Ratcliff Constructors, LP:
Ratcliff Constructors, LP is a mid-sized Commercial General Contractor which started 93 years ago in Louisiana. Expanding to Dallas/Fort Worth in 1997, Ratcliff Constructors, LP has been in the construction market with a specific focus on K-12 Educational Facilities and Municipal work. DFW Annual Volume is $100M.
Competitive pay and benefits that include: Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation after one year and sick time, 401(k) retirement plan, and career development opportunities.