In need of a highly organized and professional Administrative Assistant for a commercial construction company. This individual must have excellent written, verbal, and listening skills. Meeting deadlines are a critical component to the requirements of this position. Strong time management skills a plus in order to manage multiple projects at one time. Administrative candidate must be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will embrace our core values which are SAFETY, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE & FAMILY ORIENTED. We believe that “Through great relationships, we build great things”!
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Issue Letters of Intent
- Update vendor information in Red Team Software as needed
- Maintain Subcontractor Insurance
- Create and track subcontracts and/or Purchase Orders in/out and route to PM’s,
- Create transmittals for outgoing items if needed
- Set-up files for PM & Superintendents
- Faxes: sort & distribute faxes in a timely manner and expedite on bid days
- Solicit subcontractors for future bid opportunities (By phone, fax, Email, ISQFT)
- Miscellaneous copying, printing, binding, sorting, filing
- Prepare SWPPP binder at onset of project
- Laminate misc. signs and notices as needed
- Make project binders for PMs and Superintendents
- Perform Close Outs – Acquire needed Warranties, O & M Manuals, As-Builts, etc.
- Assure all Owner Close Out requirements are met
- Input/Output Submittals as needed
- Answer phones while Receptionist is at lunch/breaks
- Minimum 5 + years of related Construction Project Administration experience
- Minimum education requirement is a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Working construction experience, understanding and knowledge of common terminology and processes
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and the ability to follow through on critical, time sensitive tasks
- High level of energy and the ability to thrive in a multitasking environment
- High efficiency in using computers (Procore, Red Team, Bluebeam, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Microsoft Access, Primavera P6, etc.)
About Ratcliff Constructors, LP:
Ratcliff Constructors, LP is a mid-sized Commercial General Contractor which started 93 years ago in Louisiana. Expanding to Dallas/Fort Worth in 1997, Ratcliff Constructors, LP has been in the construction market with a specific focus on K-12 Educational Facilities and Municipal work. DFW Annual Volume is $100M.
Competitive pay and benefits that include: Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation after one year and sick time, 401(k) retirement plan, and career development opportunities.