ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Assistant Project Managers contribute and support the planning and execution of projects. The Assistant Project Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring project progress, following up with completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports. Assistant Project Manager’s should be able to perform any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner. Also, be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
Assistant Project Manager Candidate must be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. This opportunity offers a highly progressive, innovative and challenging environment in which to champion your skills. We are looking for a Project Manager who will embrace our core values which are SAFETY, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE & FAMILY ORIENTED. We believe that “Through great relationships, we build great things”!
General Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight of projects ranging in value from $2Million-$50Million
- Assist in maintaining the project schedule
- Tracking and reviewing project submittals
- Tracking and reviewing project RFI’s
- Assembling pricing for Owner changes in scope
- Tracking all material procurement and fabrication
- Document Control
- Maintaining communications & relationship with Owner/Architects
- Enforce RCLP Core Values, Policies, Procedures and Performance Standards
- Degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
About Ratcliff Constructors, LP:
Ratcliff Constructors, LP is a mid-sized Commercial General Contractor which started 93 years ago in Louisiana. Expanding to Dallas/Fort Worth in 1997, Ratcliff Constructors, LP has been in the construction market with a specific focus on K-12 Educational Facilities and Municipal work. DFW Annual Volume is $100M.
Competitive pay and benefits that include: Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation after one year and sick time, 401(k) retirement plan, and career development opportunities.